Monday, December 11, 2006

It's new.

Well... since I can only update my Mr. Fuggs and Pugitta website blog when I'm A) at home; B) in the mood; C) have loads of free time; I've decided to start up my Blogger account. This way I can at least update my blog whenever I feel like it, and from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.

Another thing that looks interesting is the new go@blogger.com service they're offering. If you register, you can take photos with your cell phone, type a description and/or send a bunch of text to the go@blogger.com eMail and it will automatically get posted to your Blogger page. This means I can be blogging from anywhere -- thanks to my trusty BlackBerry (although it doesn't take photos).

4 comments:

MTG said...

Welcome to the light side of the force.

mom trumbo said...

way to go kid. how did you get a pic on there?

Anonymous said...

Let's see, well it's a god start dave.

Unknown said...

you convinced me not to buy gift cards. just send me the money. ha, ha. wish more people could read about this rip off.